I'm Erin and I'm a YA writer. Therefore, on this blog you can expect to see: thoughts on writing, gushy reviews of must-read YA novels, and occasional odes to coffee and cats.
Want to know a little more about me? Here are five random (or not-so-random) facts:
1. The title of my blog (and the quote below it) are from the movie 17 Again. Those words embody the reasons why I write YA: the highs are higher, the lows are lower, and infinite possibilities abound. Before you judge me for loving a Zac Efron movie, here, have this:
Okay. Now you can judge.
2. I live in North Carolina and would spend every minute of every day at the beach if I could.
3. I am perhaps the world's pickiest eater. I am a vegetarian who eats seafood. I'm allergic to apples, strawberries, pineapple, and kiwi. The scent or consumption of anything mint makes me ill. I cannot eat green vegetables in large quantities. Who wants to have me over for dinner?
4. My cat, Sammy, is named after Sam Winchester from Supernatural. The resemblance is rather striking:
5. I am not just a morning person, but a Morning Person!!!!! Most days, my alarm goes off at 4:36 a.m. I'm at the computer and writing from 5:00 to 7:00. Then it's out the door for the day job by 7:30. Pass the coffee!
So, that's me. Thanks again for stopping by! I'm looking for more blogs to read, so if you have a blog about writing, YA books, etc. please let me know in the comments!