Tuesday, May 30, 2017

News and exciting things!

It's been a while since my last blog post. Life has been crazy, I swear it was just January like 2 days ago, etc. etc. etc.

But I have news to share! Three exciting things happened recently:

1. All Laced Up became a finalist in the Athena Contest for Excellence in Young Adult & New Adult Fiction! Whoa! I am SO honored and excited to be in such good company with three other awesome finalists. The winner will be announced at the Day of YA on July 26. If you haven't read All Laced Up yet, it's basically The Cutting Edge for the 21st century, and you can get the e-book for just $2.99 on Amazon or B&N!


2. The companion novel to All Laced Up has a title and a release date! Tied up in You will be out July 10, 2017! Do you remember Pierce Miller's teammate, Luke Jackson from All Laced Up? Tied up in You is Jackson's book, which means more hockey, more hot guys, and yes, appearances from both Pierce Miller and Lia Bailey! I'll share the cover, Goodreads link, etc. as soon as I have them!


3. I got a new day job! It's mostly the same work I was doing before, but for a different company. The best thing about said job is that I get to work from home most days. Working in sweats (or, let's be honest, pajamas) is pretty fantastic. Plus, I used to have a 60 minute round trip commute, so now I'm using that time to write!

That's enough excitement for now, but hopefully I'll be back with more soon! Enjoy the start of summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment